A big thank you to all of you who attended Brick-RECcon22.
In this event, we got to join RealEstateCore’s & Brick Schema’s team, users, and friends to learn about how the cooperation between leading industry standards supercharges the digital transformation of the real estate and smart building industry.
This 3-hour session provided insights into how the two groups are making it easier to create rich semantic models of smart buildings and real estate portfolios. Currently, at-scale digital transformation in the real estate industry, within and across organizational boundaries, is challenging because of the number of competing smart building metadata standards.
You will also learn how to use Brick Schema and RealEstateCore to model a building, devices, and tenant data. Examples of large-scale usage will be demonstrated, and the event then ends with a Q&A session.
Watch the event on-demand here
- Introduction by James McHale (Memoori Publishing)
- Getting started using Brick and RealEstateCore: examples and tools – Dr Gabe Fierro and Dr Karl Hammar
- Real life experiences from using Brick Schema and RealEstateCore in EcoStruxure – Henrik Nilsson (Schneider Electric Digital Buildings)
- What happens next with Brick Schema and RealEstateCore
- Live Q&A with the presenters
- Dr Gabe Fierro (Brick Consortium, Colorado School of Mines, National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Dr Karl Hammar (RealEstateCore Consortium, Microsoft)
- Dr Erik Paulson (Johnson Controls, Brick Consortium)
- Dr Erik Wallin (RealEstateCore Consortium, Idun ProptechOS).